Paying for Meals
Student meals may be paid for using cash, money order, check, or internet services. Meals may be paid for daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. CASH: Please place the money into an envelope. Include the following information on the front of the envelope.
· Full name of student
· Homeroom teacher’s name and grade
· Student ID
MONEY ORDER: Please make it payable to Gordon county School Nutrition Dept. Include your child’s full name with Student ID Number. CHECK: Please make check payable to Gordon County School Nutrition Dept. Be sure to include the following information on the check.
· Adult name, address, and telephone number
· Check writer’s Driver’s License Number
· Child’s name and Student ID Number
· Returned checks are handled by checXchange.
INTERNET SERVICES: To create a secured account for each of your students using their school Student ID Number, please visit www.mealpayplus.com. There is a small fee for this service. For assistance, please call 1-800-310-6592. To create account, you will need the following
· Credit Card
· Your child’s/children’s Student ID Number